Sunday, September 28, 2014

That one came out of left...

Okay, so in today's episode of Michelle's tiny little world, I'm going to step into the shallow end of the crazy world called Indie Writers. Now, in no WAY, SHAPE, or FORM am I going into it - I'm sure you'll find it on FB or Twitter. I just thought I would add my two cents (not that they will get me anywhere - Gas is freaking over $3 LOL!)

My two cents -

The author world... it's mean. I'm done.

See. I didn't really give much. I just know of constant gossip. Constant bickering. And loads of Mean Girls posts. I honestly graduated high school 14 years ago and I feel like I keep waking up....



Yep. I went there.

Anyway, I don't know the whole story of all the drama (well of each story cause there is more than one drama story), so I keep my nose out of it. I don't want to be a part of it. I don't like confrontation.



I'm done. I don't want to say the wrong thing and be the next one in some hot water. Why can't we all just get along? hahahahhaa!!

Anyway, enough about that... I'm really hoping to get this new book out to you by the beginning of December. If you are on my author fan page - you'll probably start seeing a lot of teasers for it in the coming weeks. My kids think I'm crazy when I am writing it - I will write a funny scene and start laughing. Naturally they'll come running over to my laptop thinking I'm watching something funny only to see that mommy is writing and suddenly I become the crazy one. *Shrugs* I just hope you guys enjoy it as much as I am!  :D

Well, apparently I have to make food? These people had lunch... and I have to make dinner? UGH ;) A mom's job is never done. I hope you guys have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment