Thursday, September 18, 2014

Less than 24 hours away!!

OMG OMG OMG! I'm over here really freaking out. I don't know if it's the fact that I'm realizing I'm getting older or the fact that Wicked Spell will be releasing in less than 24 hours. A mixture of both, perhaps?

Either way, I don't know if I'm going to be able to sleep. It's like Christmas for me. I've got my birthday that I always get excited about and a book release that I am trying to stay on top of. I guess the beer that I said I wasn't going to have tonight, it's going to happen.



Right now, though, all that is going to through my head is how much I want to hug and kiss each and every one of you. Okay, maybe not kiss, but definitely squeeze you hard. Bloggers, readers, friends, family.... you all helped me do this.



Yes, I'm playing the Tom card. He's amazing and sums it up right there. Also if you stare at it long enough it goes faster and you're like OMG... I need a moment to myself. Inappropriate. Sorry.

So since it is already nearing midnight in the UK... yeah I'm already ready to start this party... Let's rock!!


Be sure to pick your copy of Dark Secret and Wicked Spell. Make my birthday wish of coming true....



Okay, I'm totally done with the gif's. I love you guys! Links to the books are below. :D Party on Wayne. Party on Garth :D

Dark Secret - http://amzn.com/B00JCPRDMW
Wicked Spell - http://amzn.com/B00N47URQI

No comments:

Post a Comment