Friday, September 12, 2014

SEVEN DAYS AWAY!!

If you know me, you will know that I love my birthday. I guess it never bothered me that I'm getting older. Okay, that's a lie, but I do still love my birthday. I mean it's on a day called Talk Like A Pirate day! LOL! And 32 isn't that bad, right? Don't answer.

My birthday is also awesome because.... .WICKED SPELL is FINALLY releasing!!!!! FINALLY! If you haven't seen it (which I think that's impossible because I blew up news feeds on Facebook all over the world showing it off. Either way, I'll post it again below. You probably have an idea how excited I am, but I can tell you - I'm getting a little stir crazy over here and if it wasn't a birthday present to myself to push publish, I might have pushed it a couple days ago.

Wicked Spell is my fourth book to be published and getting ready for a release still has yet to get any easier. I do have an amazing support team though and you guys are awesome! I truly love you guys!


Now, to a sad subject....

Earlier this week, my dearest friend messaged me and told me that her father had passed away. It broke my heart. We had talked about the way his health had been going down and then it happened all of the sudden. Now, I never met the man, but the stories she had shared with me and how close I feel she and I have gotten over the last couple of years - I felt like I did know him. I'm trying to set something up to donate a portion of my proceeds of Wicked Spell to ALS(which he battled)... I'll keep you posted on that :)

Well, that's about it from me. I'm sure you'll be seeing more as Wicked Spell gets closer :D Have a wonderful weekend! Stay safe xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment